Thursday, February 16, 2012

Cheftonio's Garage Sale: Brand New Items

Update: All items sold!


I'm selling some items you guys might be interested in! Selling it at a fraction of a cost from current retail prices here locally and some items aren't even available here in the Philippines. First come first serve though. To be fair, I'll be taking orders using my email address to make sure that your emails are in correct order. Depending on the number of stocks, that's the number of items I can sell. All items brand new.

Interested? Email me at cheftonio (at) gmail (dot) com

First item on the list,
Brand New Otterbox Defender (White edition)
This item is not available here in the Philippines as of last checking. The black variant of this sells at Php 4,900. This is for iPad 1Not compatible with iPad 2. I only have 3 in stock. Package includes the item itself PLUS an original Otterbox screen protector with cleaning cloth.

I've been using the Otterbox Defender ever since I had my iPad. Very very sturdy and can handle rough handling. I sometimes accidentally throw my iPad in my desk and I don't need to worry. Even your screen will be protected with the detachable front cover when in transit! Superior protection at it's best.

Selling it for: Php 4,900.00 Php 2,100.00 (PLUS! FREE shipping anywhere in the Philippines via LBC)
Item availability: 3 in stock.

Here's how it looks like:



Brand New Otterbox Commuter (Black edition)
If you want a lighter yet semi-sturdy protection for your iPad, this is the item to get! Slimmer and equally attractive, this case will surely do its job, and more! Not available in the Philippines, you can only get this Otterbox Commuter for iPad 1 here! This is for iPad 1. Not compatible with iPad 2.


Selling it for:  Php 1,800.00 (PLUS! FREE shipping anywhere in the Philippines via LBC)
Item availability: 1 left in stock.


Here's how the Otterbox Commuter for iPad 1 looks like.


Other items for sale,
> Panasonic Epilator (Wet and Dry) with 3 interchangeable heads (5 in stock/ Php 3,500) (Free shipping)
> Ultrafire 900+ Lumens Flashlight (4 in stock) (Free batteries and charger/ Free shipping)
> Ultrafire 230+ Lumens Flashlight (1 left in stock)  (Free batteries and charger/ Free shipping)

Interested? Email me at cheftonio (at) gmail (dot) com

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


-->

3 comments:

J Cecabin said...

The otterbox is definitely a top quality case for all Apple products. I used it for my Iphon4, and loved it so much i bought one for my Ipad2. It is neat looking, nice feeling, and very protective.
Give it a shot

Gerald said...

I like the otterbox because of its elegant looks. Really fit in different apple products.

Harry said...

Available pa po ba to author? sana makabili ako..