Friday, October 26, 2012

iPhone 5 Coming to the Philippines soon?

A few days after Apple announced the iPad Mini and the iPad 4 along with other new Apple gadgets, Smart recently released an advertorial showing well-known local and international celebrities emphasizing a red Apple, the fruit.

Is this a sign of things that are about to come? Well, I am very very excited about this because I can't wait to change my iPhone 3G to the newest iPhone in town. I already switched so it's just but right to get my device from the network of my personal choice.

This is my 3rd month since I switched and everything has been smooth so far. Good reception, clear calls and very reliable & stable mobile internet -- all of which are very essential in running my business.

So excited! I hope this is indeed a teaser of the iPhone 5. *Fingers crossed*

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


-->

0 comments: