Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Most Affordable Way to Access Facebook

Just last Sunday, I left my bag in my uncle's house in Alabang. We were already in Bicutan and I didn't want to pay the 122 toll fee 3 times, just to get it. I felt so disconnected! Inside that bag was my backup phone, iPad and MiFi.

Unlike before, it is so much easier to be connected now. To tell you the truth, I find myself "craving" for internet access even if it was just for a day. Because of the nature of my business, I need to be connected almost 24/7. I think that this is just not me. A lot of people needs to be connected in one way or the other -- reaching out to friends, conversing with families here or abroad, coordinating business stuff. Since everyone is on Facebook nowadays, people check Facebook very often.

The most affordable way for every "juan" to access Facebook is via a mobile phone. Since not a lot can afford laptop or smart phones, mobile phones that are Java capable are the most affordable ones. I suggest that you pair that up with Smart sim because with Smart's wide coverage plus fast and reliable speeds, you get a perfect match and for just 10 pesos, you get unlimited Facebook access for 24 hours!
SMART just launched its new campaign for FB10. Remember how the network used to offer a free access to m.facebook.com? This time, SMART offers unlimited use of FB for 10/day!
This is so far the cheapest way to get connected. Any Java-enabled phones can connect to Facebook for 24 hours at only 10 pesos. Believe me, being connected to Facebook is more than just chatting and having fun. You'll be in the know whether it's about news, current events or trends.

So what can you do with that Facebook access for 10 pesos a day?
- Chat
- Post updates
- Share photos
- Shout out your thoughts by commenting

To avail Text FB to 211

*Smart's FB10 is for Java phones

For more information, just go directly to their website:
http://www1.smart.com.ph/Pages/facebook/mobile-app

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


-->

2 comments:

Harry said...

Facebook is one of the biggest social media at present with over millions of users worldwide. It is very useful therefore that facebook can be access on very affordable ways.

Chardy Fernando said...

I agree with Harry. Facebook is indeed very useful. Salamat sa info. Author.