Tuesday, December 4, 2012

iPhone 5 in the Philippines soon! Pre-order now!

Woke up this morning to read a good news! Finally! I've been waiting for this day to arrive! Smart just announced the launch date of the Apple iPhone 5 here in the Philippines!






The black one has a marvelous finish but scuffs easily. The white one is also great. Coming from a black Apple iPhone 3G, I guess I'd be choosing the white one. I'm so excited to upgrade! Can't wait to maximize my Smart postpaid line with what this dude can do! Watch out for my reviews :)

Interested in getting the Smart iPhone 5?
Pre-register now: bit.ly/iPhone5Smart

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


-->

0 comments: