Sunday, April 14, 2013

Cookie Butter Craze: How do you find it?

I've heard a lot of people talking about this Cookie Butter thing and I can't help but give in and try what they are all raving about.
...and, I liked it!


Had it for breakfast earlier and for those who have no idea what to expect, it's this peanut butter like texture (but it's not peanut butter in anyway) that has crunchy bits. The spread itself tastes like melted cookie without the usual crunch of the cookie (the one that crumbles) but instead, it has this crunchy bits that is near nut-like (but again, it's not nuts) that's easy to bite and is really crunchy, not hard!

Sorry for the messy bottle. *raises hands* Guilty!
TJ Goodies imports them and other stuff too!



and I'll try the Lotus Biscoff next because they say that it's also good!
Check them out at: https://www.facebook.com/tj.goodies
For orders and inquiries, please email tjgoodies@yahoo.com

Have you tried? How do you find it? Share your thoughts below :)

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


-->

0 comments: