Saturday, November 9, 2013

Typhoon Yolanda aka Haiyan - Man Made?

Haiyan just exited the Philippines. It was one of the strongest ever and definitely the strongest one in the world this year. Can it be man made?

I came across a video explaining something about pulses and how it manipulates the weather. As I watched it more, I listened more intently and thought that this weather control stuff can and might be true. As a kid, I used to play "Red Alert". It's a war simulation strategy game. Each country or region has a special weapon and one of it was the "weather storm".

How it works? Choose a target and launch.


It made me realize that a super power can be behind this. Might be for future use? Might be to display their power? I don't know. Listen to the explanation of this guy:


I admit that I don't understand a lot of stuff that he said because it's quite technical at times but I do believe that someone is testing something.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



-->

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOAX. :) that is my thought of it. sorry. :)

Anonymous said...

Dumb monkey. It is certainly possible.