Monday, December 9, 2013

iPad Air and iPad Mini with Retina Available Soon with Smart

Smart announced that they will soon offer the iPad Air + Cellular and iPad Mini with Retina + cellular soon in the Philippines. As with their past postpaid offers, they are sure to offer competitive prices and nicely priced data plans and packages to allow their customers to maximise their LTE-enabled devices like these new iPads to connect to Smart's LTE network with speeds up to 42Mbps.

I can't wait to see what their new offers are. I hope that they still include the 'guaranteed 2-year unlimited LTE' offer same as last year. These iPads are really powerful when equipped with LTE. You can maximize the Mini's new impressive retina display by playing and streaming HD videos with almost no buffering.

As a blogger and photographer, it irks me sometimes when the internet is slow to upload those huge photos or video file. With Smart's LTE, so far, everything is good and fast. I can also watch streaming videos via apps like iWanttv while stuck in traffic.

My dilemma now is deciding between the two. Which shall I get? I want the iPad Air because of the large screen but since I travel often, I'm veering towards the smaller one. Why? Although it has less weight, it does matter when you carry a lot of stuff with you. When traveling, my daily bag averages around 5-7 kilos!

Also, what I like with both devices is that they have 128gb capacity already. You might tell me that you don't need that huge of a storage space. Well, I partly agree. What if you are on a long trip with lots of idle time. You can't sync and sync stuff to your device. It's going to be a hassle. The 128gb is compelling reason enough to upgrade to this new device. It now depends on what your preference is.

If you want to know more about the new iPads, check out www.apple.com/ipad.

For more information about Smart's iPad offer, go to www.smart.com.ph/ipad



Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: