Saturday, March 8, 2014

Car DVR Captures Taxi vs BMW accident


Earlier today, I was driving in QC when I witnessed an accident take place. I have installed a Thinkware FXD700 car DVR and so everything was recorded. I wanted to offer the foreign national (driving the BMW) my car DVR footage but I was already late for a meeting. Anyway, if you would need the video or if anyone of you knows the owner of the car and needs a video footage as evidence, here's the video uploaded on Youtube.


                                                                                                              ^ Click HD for higher resolution
Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: