Friday, July 25, 2014

Smart Bro Gadget Expo

Starting today until Sunday, head on over to SM Megamall Trade Hall C and check out Smart Bro Gadget Expo. It's sort of a gadget sale in one venue! Get up to 50% off on gadgets bundled with a Smart Bro device, join in on the all-day gadget raffle, 1-peso gadget auctions, and more! Some of the participating brands are as follows:


Crumpler
Samsung
LG
Asus
Acer
Huawei
ZTE
Starmobile
Coby
Sony
Kata
MSi
Alcatel
O+
Lenovo
Cherry Mobile
Windows Phone

Other stores that are joining this gadget expo:
SM
Beyond the Box
Power Mac Center

For those in the provinces, fret not as this Smart Bro Gadget Expo will go around town! From August to October, they will visit Batangas, Cagayan de Oro, Cebu, Davao and Pampanga!


Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

1 comments:

Chris Ethan said...

I use cash all the time. I hate waiting for the machines to run my card.
I also like the immediacy of seeing my money out of my count. No need
to reconcile. Ducky web sites