Monday, September 29, 2014

Free Photobook Deal on Ensogo - Limited Time Only!

I was browsing the Ensogo site and saw something for P0. Yes, Zero pesos! Technically, it's free and the fine print is fine with me.

For nothing, you get a 40-page Square Softcover 6 x 6-inch Photobook for P0 (valued at P1250). The fine print is, there is a delivery charge (door-to-door) of P350 pesos. It's fair enough for me. If you think about it, that's the only catch. Not all free is free but if you can't live with the fine print, no one is forcing you to.

This free offer reminded me of some comments I've read when Smart recently offered FREE internet. Comments like, "is it worth it? 30mb only?". Duh. It's for free. Why are you even asking if it's worth it. Anyway, the link for the free (pay for delivery only) photobook deal is below. Enjoy :)

Check out the deal here: Ensogo

Here's a screen capture of the said deal:

...and for today, there's an additional less 10% sitewide!

Go check out their deals now!
Ensogo Philippines


Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

1 comments:

anonymous said...

I got my sim loaded with P100 then registered it to unlisurf for 2 days! I registered at 11 pm then use it for only 2 hours cause i need to sleep! The moment I wake up, 8 am, it cannot connect to the internet until it expires the next day! FYI, it has full signal! The problem is that it cannot connect to the internet! I can even text and call! And one thing, your customer service support (*888) isn't answering the calls! Summary: I paid 100 pesos for 2 hours! Whats wrong with you SMART?