Sunday, December 7, 2014

LG G Watch R -- Best Designed Smart Watch for 2014

Tech wearables are usually functional but some of them are hardly stylish. From fitness trackers to Smart watches to Smart eyeglasses. There's not one that is for everyone. This time, I think LG has finally figured it out. Not even Apple watch got my attention. In terms of design, the newly announced LG G Watch R is well designed and stylish -- something you won't be ashamed of wearing even if you're going to a black tie event.



I still haven't done a full review of it but I'm already in line and I simply cannot wait if it can function as good as it looks. Check out the specs below:

LG G Watch R Specs:
1.2GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400
1.3 inch P-OLED Display (320 x 320)
4GB eMMC
512MB RAM
410mAh Battery
Android Wear operating system
9-axis (Gyro, accelerometer, compass), Barometer, PPG (Heart rate monitor)
Water and dust resistant IP67 rating

Php 13,990

For that price, it's one of the most expensive smart watches around but seeing it on the launch night live, the watch is well built, elegantly designed, and encased in durable steel and aluminum. You can change watch faces and even upload your own watch face as I saw in one forum. They already made face watches for expensive brands like Rolex, Patek Philippe, IWC, etc.

Can't wait to get my hands on one again! Enjoy the photos below.

For more info, check out:
https://twitter.com/LGPhilippines
https://www.facebook.com/LGMobilePH





Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: