Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Kettle: A Restaurant Perfect for Family Meals

We get to spend our family dinner at Kettle SM Aura, it was a good thing though that we came quite early hence we were able to reserve seats before the restaurant was full. The ambiance itself was casual and cozy and what I loved about the place is that the spacing of their seats are wide enough to accommodate strollers and babies.

My sister who has eaten here a number of times decided to order on behalf of the family. For starters, we got the French Onion Soup. It is quite expensive for the price and because of the thick gruyere cheese on, splitting it to two bowls may not be a very good idea. A little warning though, finishing a bowl already makes you half full - which probably justifies the price.
French Onion Soup Php 259.00
Salads is always a staple food for my sister. There's nothing much special except for the crunchy walnut and the berry balsamic dressing.
Kettle House Salad Php 379.00
We ordered their Truffle Gorgonzola Pasta. Truffle has been starting to be a main ingredient in more and more dishes and I loved how it blended perfectly with the Gorgonzola cheese. I was actually the one who finished this dish!
Truffle Gorgonzola Php 299.00
Because my dad is more of a fish eater, we ordered their Miso Glazed Salmon but requested the cold soba to be changed to rice instead. I got to try it and this is one of my favorites as the mango cilantro salsa mixed very well with the perfectly cooked salmon.

Miso Glazed Salmon Php 589.00

Eating at Kettle is never complete without the all-time favorite Buttermilk Fried Chicken. I must say that this is everybody's favorite! Good thing that an order of this is contained 2 slices of chicken because one is definitely not enough!
Buttermilk Fried Chicken Php 559.00

Our last dish was the US Angus Short Ribs. I wasn't able to taste this because the dish contained cervesa negra and I am still breastfeeding and decided to skip this dish.




US Angus Short Ribs Php 539.00
Will definitely come back soon to try their other dishes!
Lanna
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments: