Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Apple recalls iPhone 6 Plus Camera because of photos like this

Earlier today, I was taking a photo of something and I was puzzled on why my iPhone performed this way. The photo was really blurry and no matter how steady my hands were, the photo still appeared blurry. I took 3 shots and all were blurry. Funny thing is, this is the first time it ever happened to me. Just before I heard about the recall. Check out the said blurry photo below:


As soon as I heard about the recall, I immediately checked Apple website (link here) to know if I am eligible.. and I am!


Here's the link to check if you are eligible:
https://www.apple.com/support/iphone6plus-isightcamera/

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: