Saturday, August 22, 2015

Oka-B Flash Sale: 35% Off this August 21-23, 2015 on Regular Priced Items

Attention lady shoe lovers! If you are into jelly/plastic shoes, you may want to check out Oka b as their regular priced footwear are on 35% off from August 21-23, 2015. 
Image from Instagram account of SSI

I have been a fan of jelly footwear eversince I've had my first pair because you can actually use it rain or shine and you wouldn't have to worry about it wearing out after a long period of not using it. In addition it's versatile that you could wear it wether on casual days or a semi-formal ones. 
Oka-B footwear at Rustan's Shangri-La Mall
What I love about Oka b is the level of comfort as not all jelly shoes created equally comfortable. I've had my Oka b shoes prior to pregnancy and even after birth that my feet has expanded a little, it still is very comfortable. 

You may check the boutiques of Oka b on their facebook page and like them so you are updated on their latest collection and promotions 
Lanna
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

0 comments: