Saturday, August 15, 2015

Pre-Registration for Samsung Galaxy Note 5 and S6 Edge Plus (Smart)


It's such an awesome device, don't you think? Samsung is upping their game in the design department by making these ultra elegant, all steel devices. I can't even stop saying how much I love the devices. If you want to see the devices up close, check out this blog I posted containing high resolution photos of the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus!

And, if you're like me, excited and all giddy on getting the new Samsung devices, here is Smart's pre-registration page: http://smart.com.ph/postpaid/phones/SamsungNote5


Of course, expect the units to be heavily subsidized (in other words, discounted!) because year after year, device after device, Smart has never failed to provide good deals on these devices. I'm sure this will not be an exception. On the form, you'll only be asked to fill in a few details like name, mobile, email, preferred unit, address, and if the pre-registration is an intention to get a new line or for retention.

For more info, just visit this link:
http://smart.com.ph/postpaid/phones/SamsungNote5

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: