Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Long Hiatus Up! Europe Trip and Mediterranean Cruise Blogs soon!


After a long hiatus, I'm finally back and energized to blog! In the coming days, I'll be sharing about my recent Europe trip, where we went, what we did, and of course, what we ate! Barcelona was an awesome place to see and eat! It's a must-visit place when you are fond of art as it is home to Antoni Gaudi's masterpieces, including the Sagrada Familia. Other than that, he also has masterpieces scattered around the city including Casa Battlo, La Pedrera and an entire park (Park Guell) filled with his creations!

We also went on a Mediterranean cruise onboard Royal Caribbean's Allure of the Seas. This ship is currently the biggest passenger cruise ship to date. To give you a quick trivia, this ship has a twin. It had the same specs and blue print before it was made. Thing is, after finishing it, Allure of the Seas was 50m longer, making this the largest cruise ship in the world. In 2016, Royal Caribbean is coming out with a larger cruise ship!
Via cruise, we went to Palma De Mallorca in Spain, Marseille (France), Rome, Naples Italy and another one I can't remember right now. We went down every single stop and I'll share with you how to maximize your cruise stops without spending too much.  If you are going on a trip very soon, suggest that you email me. Oh! And the cruise has high speed internet as well! Average speed was 15MBPS, anywhere inside the cruise ship. Not bad at all! Paid around $80 USD for the entire week.

After the cruise, we went to Dubrovnik, Croatia. This is where some parts of the Game of Thrones were shot. Interesting specially for those who watch the series. You can also buy authentic GoT merchandise being sold in some licensed stores. In one store, you can even have a photo sitting down the iron throne (IF you purchase something from the store).

Also went to Bosnia, Montenegro, and another country around the Balkans which I also can't remember right now. Senior moment.

Anyway, I'll tell you more about it in detail as I blog about this recent trip of mine. I'm back. :)

One of my favorite photos in this trip. Follow me on Instagram! @AQC


Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: