Thursday, January 14, 2016

Viral Video: GoPro Falls into a Pit of Rattlesnakes. Watch what happens next!

I've always been fascinated watching Discovery Channel or National Geographic Channel watching how nature and animals interact in the wild. What's more fascinating is how some people capture videos they don't really intend to capture in the first place. Take for example this guy who attempts to record a pit of rattlesnakes and the most unexpected thing happens. Watch the video below:



I'd do the same if I saw one. It's fascinating to see such a thing, in the wild. But maybe if I'd do it, i'd be bringing with me a long selfie-stick / GoPro pole. Of course, this guy didn't expect to see such that day so he just improvised, I guess. Who would've known the rattle snake would do that?

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: