Saturday, October 11, 2008

Bo's event - still learned alot even if it's the 2nd time around!

Bo's Coffee - Share the passion
The image “Bo's coffee bonifacio high street

This ain't my first time in their events and I must say that I am now a fan of Bo's coffee and I'm willing to go to Cebu to visit their first branch!

I talked with Sir Steve, president of Bo's coffee and he was also generous enough to give time to show the coffee roasting process live and share his passion in coffee to me. I also learned a lot of things about the store from where they got the furnitures and fixtures to how expensive they were :)

If you plan to franchise Bo's coffee, just leave a message and I will relay the message to Sir Steve.

Winston, on the other hand is a franchisee and owns the katipunan branch. An achiever and an entreprenuer, we talked about business and plans.

Going back, it was also the first time that I tried their Mocha Cappuccino drink. Believe me, you are missing a lot if you haven't tried that yet! I didn't join the drink making session as I had already joined such activity a few weeks back.

Same mechanics for the drink making contest and same exposure - one month for the winning drink and a week for the rest.

It was a cozy event because of the store ambience and the weather outside. Bo's Bonifacio High street, just like any other Bo's branches is a nice place to stay and talk.

Thanks to Yehey and Bo's for this wonderful event! I honestly enjoyed it and this was a great way to release the stress and pressures from a weeks work!

Bos bonifacio high street


0 comments: