Sunday, October 31, 2010

The Amazing Race Asia 4 - Misibis Bay Pit Stop



It was a privilege to be invited and have attended the 'The Amazing Race Asia 4' viewing party at Greenbelt 3 last October 28, 2010. It was a full day for me but I was instantaneously relaxed when we started watching TARA Season 4 in National Sports Grill.

It became more exclusive as we were joined by the Philippine Team participants. Around 8pm, we started watching the Philippine leg when they went to visit several familiar places like lignon hill, Mount Mayon, Cagsawa ruins and the famous Misibis bay.








My mom was actually asking me to look for a place to go on the upcoming weeks and Im not so sure if Misibis Bay is recommendable. It's definitely something I want to try out but Im not too sure if it will be worth it.








Anyway, the Philippine pit stop of Amazing race season 4 was one of the most amazing stops ever. I don't watch TV as much but I love watching Amazing Race Asia. This is one of the few shows I follow.

Catch it on AXN every Thursday 9pm.

http://www.axn-asia.com/tara

Photos above are owned by their respective owners.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
Cheftonio

0 comments: