Thursday, June 16, 2011

Total Lunar Eclipse 2011 | Photos, Infos and Facts

Total Lunar Eclipse 2011
I set my alarm to wake me up around 3:30 in the AM so I could personally see the Total Lunar Eclipse 2011 and how a red moon looks like. I was planning to go to the top floor of our place but upon looking out the window of our room, I already saw it.

Still groggy, I got my camera and set it up on a Tripod. I used a Nikon D90 with a 18-105 lens plus wireless remote to lessen the shake. Unfortunately, this is the best I could do haha! I used the wrong settings, I think. Time to learn more.

Enjoy the facts, information and photos I personally took below.
(Each photo below is unique and there are no duplicates. It was taken on June 16, 2011 around 3:35am ~ 4:00am Philippine Time)


Facts as of May 31, 2011 from Wikipedia and BBC










On another note, Happy Centennial celebration to DLSU! Animo La Salle! #dlsu100

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


4 comments:

Ron said...

dapat fast shutterspeed gamet mo kasi maliwanang ang buwan hehe. mga 1/160 cguro at f5.6 cguro

Cheftonio said...

o nga e. nakalimutan ko haha. natanong ko na sayo dati yan e hehe.. ok lang may next time pa..A decade or two from now? hehehe

Cheftonio said...

sobrang mali. gamit ko 15" @ f9~11 hehe

Elsie said...

Nice photos you have there considering that you still had to wake yourself up at 3am!