Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Interesting Finds in CDR King - iPhone 4 zoom lens, Apple AV Cable etc

As if the items inside CDR-King aren't enough. I first became aware of CDR king when I was in college. i bought blank discs there as part of some school requirements and for car audio. I copy my original CDs and I used the duplicate CD. At that time, they only sold CDR related items like CD markers, CD labeler and stuff.

Fast forward to 2011, they are selling a wide variety of items! I remember seeing some lumbar support pillow last year!

Here are some of the interesting items I saw recently:
Apple car charger - Php 80.00
Apple AV Cable - Php 250 (so you can connect your iPad to your TV. Original Apple AV cable costs around 2,000 pesos)
iPhone 4 case - Php 100.00


iPhone 4 zoom lens - Php 380 or Php 580 (I'm not sure with the difference)


USB Laser Presenter - Php 880.00
Rechargeable AA battery and charger - Php 180.00

I'm not sure about the life span of the items but my memory card reader from them is still alive after several years. I've read some reviews about their items being not so good in terms of life span but I guess its hit or miss. What's your most recent CDRking find?

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


0 comments: