Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Coke Happiness Truck -- Spread Laughter and Happiness Everyday!

Yesterday, I saw a status posted by a friend and it made me laugh. I reposted it and a lot of people did too.
(Check out my Facebook account to read it)

Today, my brother saw a video and it caught my attention. This was something cool done by Coca Cola here in the Philippines. A truck will go around with a button at the rear of it. For every push, a random gift item will appear in the vendo like hole at the rear of the truck.

Although it was a bit similar (only a bit, in the random gift part to the James Ready Blank Cap Recall marketing campaign.) Check out the videos below and may you be enlightened with marketing ideas and other ideas that will make others happy! Enjoy! Live Positively!



Coca-Cola Happiness Truck





James Ready Blank Cap Recall




Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hope this will happen in alabang! haha. lol.