Thursday, September 15, 2011

OPT, MiLi, DiVoom and Moshi Moshi Sale!

Hey hey! It's September and 'tis the time to buy Christmas presents again! What better item to give to family and friends than buying quality items at a discounted price? Or possible, a gift for yourself to reward that hard work of yours!


Some of my favorite brands are on sale and I can't wait! I've reviewed some of them here in my blog and you might want to check them out:
MiLi Power Skin
OPT iPad Armor Case
DiVoom Speakers
Moshi Moshi


For the OPT and selected MiLi products, it will be a special mark down sale, meaning, as long as stocks last! I recommend that you don't wait for the last minute as I am pretty sure that they will run out fast because of the huge discount! I'm eyeing an iPad Armor case, the Macally book like case for iPad and maybe an iPad sleeve! :)

See the price list for the said special mark down items below:
OPT and MiLi Philippines Sale Price List

...and since Christmas is fast approaching, bazzars are here and there from left to right! Check out the bazaar happening this weekend -- Port88 (A lifestyle bazaar). For selected Moshi Moshi, DiVoom and MiLi products, they will only be on sale this weekend, September 17 and 18 at the Port 88 Bazaar @ The Megatent. Visit booth "C7" as shown in the map below.




Any more bazaars, Christmas sale this 2011 you want to promote? Leave them in the comment section below. :)

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow, I will make sure to drop-by your store to check out your items.. especially the moshi moshi handsets