Monday, November 7, 2011

Positivity Campaign from Globe Prepaid #TodayIWill

Ever since I became one of the Live Positively ambassadors for Coca Cola, I try my best to exhibit, live and breath positiveness. So far, so good. Although this might be a bit of a challenge in our generation right now, everyone of us could use a good start. This is why I also made my statement for Globe's Today I Will campaign (Twitter Hashtag #todayiwill).

Last Sunday, me and several other bloggers got featured in Philippine Star. It's all about us, the youth (ahem-ahem)  embracing positivity. This time, it's Globe strengthening their advocacy for the youth.



Celebrities and known personalities also joined Globe's newest campaign for prepaid, with the tagline, "Today nothing stands in your way, go lang nang go."

Bianca Gonzales, a well-known showbiz celebrity, twitter celebrity and youth advocate said in her tweet that she loved the positivity of the campaign.
@iamsuperbianca
"today, nothing stands in your way. break free. go lang nang go." i love the positivity of this campaign! #TodayIWill

Here are the other tweets:
@officialTIMYAP
#todayiwill re-commit to a healthy life by going on the H2 diet. No alcohol, exercise &prescribed diet. Beginning...now!

@ogiediaz
Every gising is a blessing! #TodayIWill hear a mass and thank d Lord for all hiss blessings. Kayo? #TodayIWill ---

@PauleenJLuna
#TodayIWill appreciate everything that I have. Thank you Father 


and the ever humorous Luiz Manzano replied to Bianca's tweet:
@luckymanzano
"@iamsuperbianca: what's your #TodayIWill statement? :)" - #TodayIWill scratch my pwet :)

Uhm, well, you can't have them all tweet serious stuff so it's okay. hehe

I'm glad that they are starting to become friends? Even Smart endorser Anne Curtis joined!
@annecurtissmith
Today I Will Let Go and Let God

and I wonder who will Liz Uy say yes too?
@lizzzuy
#todayiwill say YES!

Here's my #TodayIWill statement (and some of my Blogger friends statement):
http://tattoo.globe.com.ph/gblog/2011/11/todayiwill-go-lang-nang-go/

Follow me on Twitter guys!
If you'd like to know the must-follow personalities on Twitter, read this post:
http://cheftonio.blogspot.com/2011/08/10-must-follow-twitter-accounts-in.html

The "Today I Will" campaign is part of Globe's campaign for their prepaid category. Here's the ad of Globe as posted in Youtube.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


1 comments:

Anne said...

Its awesome that Globe has featured the youth for positivity campaign. It was really great.