Monday, January 16, 2012

MiLi Power Star Quick Review


MiLi Power Star
I've reviewed a number of MiLi products already and just this week, I got sent another kind of MiLi portable battery.

MiLi Power Star is small in built but packs a good 2000mAh of power. Depending on your mobile phone battery, it can probably charge your device a little bit over than 1 full charge. This is the external battery pack I will recommend people with devices that has micro USB to buy. No more wire clutters because the micro USB is already built-in. No need to lug around a set of cables.

Perfect for HTC, BlackBerry and even some newer Nokia phones. Just check whether your phone has a micro USB slot. If you have, this Power Star is for you! Even the new Huawei e586 (HSPA+) uses micro USB already! Talk about extended power for your Mobile WiFis! I do that, I do that.

Here's some photo of the actual unit:




Top: MiLi Power Star 2000mAh ; Bottom: MiLi Power King 18000mAh

MiLi Power Star Battery Indicator
MiLi Power Star built-in cables
Here are some of my previous reviews on MiLi products:
MiLi Power King
MiLi Power Pack
MiLi Power Skin

More info?
http://www.miliphil.com/
orders? You can email me. Email is on the left sidebar.

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



-->

1 comments:

Mich said...

With this, it is very convenient now to power up your mobile devices. Best for those people who are always on the go.