Friday, August 9, 2013

Mili Power Angel 2: Back-up Power for my iPhone 5

For some weird reason, my iPhone 5 has been really thirsty. Compared to before, mine doesn't last long compared to when I got it last December 2012. I have to charge at least twice per day and still get less than 10% at the end of the day. I might need to have it checked but for the meantime, I will let the Mili Power Angel 2 be the solution.

From 10%, the 2200mAh Mili Power Angel 2 brought my power up to 88%. iPhone 5 battery has 1440mAh so technically speaking, the Mili Power Angel should more or less charge the iPhone 5 1 and 1/2 times. It might be because I'm using it from time to time (not heavily though) that's why it was only charged up to 88%.

Unlike the Power Spring 5, the Mili Power Angel 2 doesn't provide any protection to your phone at all. It's not a battery case but more of an external battery. If you don't want to have your phone "wear" the battery type case, this one is definitely for you! The only drawback I can see is that it might not be able to charge your phone with a case on. In my case, I need to remove my Otterbox Commuter whenever I need to charge my iPhone 5 using the Mili Power Angel 2. It's a minor drawback for me.

But, if you prefer the battery case type, check out the Mili Power Spring 5.

Specifications:
Battery: Li-Polymer
Capacity: 2200mAh
Input: 5V / 1A (max)
Output: 5V / 1A (max)
Charging time: 5 hours (0.50A by Laptop), 3 hours (1A by AC adaptor)
LED Indicator Lights: 4 LED lights, each one stands for 25% of power
Dimension: 73.5 x 57 x 15.2 mm

Check out the actual photos of the Mili Power Angel 2:







More info? Check out:
Mili Ph Website (For the Power Angel 2)
Mili Ph Facebook
Mili Ph Twitter

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



-->

0 comments: