Friday, September 20, 2013

Disneyland Theme Park Music - Ambient Tunes Inside the Park


I was a huge fan of theme parks but now, I'm not that sure anymore because my last visit to one didn't have the same feeling compared to before. I guess I'm out of Neverland.

I found some tunes similar to what you hear inside Disneyland theme parks in Smart Music. Smart Music is one of the biggest, if not the biggest, music portal in the Philippines where you can purchase and download "LEGAL" songs.

Even though I think I outgrew theme parks already having visited almost all Disneyland and Universal Studios (Except Singapore huhuhu), I still love hearing those happy Disney tunes. Theme parks I can outgrow but maybe not those happy tunes.

Check out these two Disney medleys that'll surely make you feel you're inside on of their theme parks:

     Details: 
     4:36 /10.6mb / From the album 'New Sounds In Brass 2007'
     http://music.smart.com.ph/store/web/desktop/6010788436?cid=6010788436&T_w.id=252042

    Details:
    8:42 / 19.9mb / From the album 'New Sounds in BRASS SUPER BEST Digital Edition'
    http://music.smart.com.ph/store/web/desktop/6009697671?cid=6009697671&T_w.id=252042

If you've been to Tokyo Disneyland, this is their Electric Parade musical score:
http://music.smart.com.ph/store/web/desktop/6006853946?cid=6006853946&T_w.id=252042

I'm sure there's more you can find and discover inside Smart Music. Just explore around as they have an extensive database. Enjoy! :)

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



-->

0 comments: