Thursday, May 1, 2014

PLDT Telpad Quad Core Launched

As all our hi-tech gadgets improve, so does our home gadgets! With over 100,000 subscribers nationwide, PLDT launched their newest Telpad unit -- The PLDT Telpad Quad Core.

Having experienced first hand the power of the device during the launch event, we were asked to guess the title of the movie by playing the movie trailers from Clickplay, played a racing game from EA and guessed the title of the music c/o Spinnr. The top performers were then matched up against their newest brand ambassadors, Team Kramer. Winners get to go home with gift certificates.


The latest Telpad now has a quad core processor that will surely let you enjoy more of that fast connection whether be it watching a movie, listening to music or playing games! It is said that this upgrade gives way to a more enriched multimedia and overall user experience!

Comes with Jellybean 4.1.2 jellybean out of the box, it also comes with applications such as Spinnr (powered by Smart Music), games from Electronic Arts, blockbusters from Clickplay, and an updated version of the heyU (PLDT's VOIP app).

More info? Visit http://pldthome.com/telpad

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

1 comments:

Marvin Louie Mempin said...

I got curious so I downloaded it. It's a nice app. However I'm a little confused. How does the offline streaming work? Does it really mean I could still music stream without any connection, wifi or data? I've tried it, but it doesn't work whenever I turn off my data. (Note:I'm still just using the fifteen day trial since I wanna know if it really works offline)