Friday, April 8, 2016

Youtube Gaming: Gaming Videos in One Hub!

I'm not sure if I can even call myself a casual gamer but I do love to play games from time to time. If I average the hours minutes spent a week on gaming, it'll more likely be around 30 minutes in total. Some of the games I play include Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Grand Theft Auto, and Hearthstone.

The last time I opened Hearthstone was maybe 2-3 months ago. Grand Theft Auto around a month ago maybe. For Clash of Clans, I only open my base just to collect and upgrade my walls. I don't do raids, etc. Just go in the game to collect and upgrade. For Clash Royale, that's the game I play the most these days. Around 2 attacks a day and give my fellow clan mates their card requests. That's my gaming life. But,  I enjoy these games in 2 different ways.

I play from time to time but I also love to watch others play the games! This made Youtube a great venue to watch games played by others. I guess Youtube also knew that because now, Youtube made a special dedicated site for gamers wanting to watch games being played recorded or live! It's called Youtube Gaming and it is now available in the Philippines!

With this hub, you can connect with other players, watch games, and even be updated with new releases and upcoming games! Basically, it's a Youtube hub made for gamers! Some of my favorite videos are those people playing missions in Grand Theft Auto 5. It's like watching a movie as the effects and objects are very realistic already. Another fun video to watch are those LIVE games. You can interact with the gamer and sometimes, they even ask you to decide for them! I'm pretty sure some of you play a lot more games than I do, specially those loyal to Minecraft, League of Legends, Dota 2 and etc. Do visit the Youtube Gaming hub to watch those videos! https://gaming.youtube.com/

While were at it, you can watch those videos wherever you are! Smart Big Bytes 50 now gives you DOUBLE the data allocation! From 350MB to 700MB WITH 600MB for Youtube streaming! Perfect for watching those entertaining games and gamers! For more info, visit http://smart.com.ph/Prepaid/offers/bigbytes

To subscribe to Smart Big Bytes 50, type "BIG50" and send to 9999

Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner

-->

0 comments: