Monday, May 16, 2016

All Things Starwars in Hong Kong Disneyland

Darth Vader and Storm Troopers Eggs
Just came back from Hong Kong Disneyland last week and the geek in me was so happy! There were already a lot of Starwars merchandise and guess what? This June, they will be turning the Space Mountain to a Starwars themed ride!!! I am so going back! It was just a bit sad for me because I wasn't able to ride Space Mountain on my visit last week. Anyway, I did ride the Grizzly Gulch ride twice without waiting in line. There weren't a lot of people when I visited the park.

Below are some Starwars related merchandise and photo for your personal consumption. Enjoy!

C3PO, R2D2, and BB8 Eggs
Starwars Merch

Closed when we visited. Get ready for Starwars Space Mountain next month!

I think they will make this the Jedi training center or something
Starwars phone cases
Starwars Moleskin Notebooks
More Starwars merch!
...and even more!
Tomy die cast Starwars toys!
Got myself a surpise pack! Inside was R2D2, BB8, and someone I don't know.
Not Starwars related but I'm also excited for this! Not sure when it will be open though.
So yeah, that's it. Those were the Starwars merchandise and upcoming (probably temporary) attractions in Hong Kong Disneyland. I will make another post after I visit it again soon!

Hope you enjoyed!


Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
-->

0 comments: