Friday, September 23, 2011

Yoh-Gurt Froz Shangrila Rustans Revisited



One of my favorite places to hang out and setup meetings when I'm in Shangrila mall is in YohFroz at the basement level, right outside the Rustans grocery. It's quiet there, there's ample space to move and best of all... free WiFi! (They have electrical sockets too!) If you're in Shangrila mall and you're looking for a place to hangout, this is the best spot to stay!


They have friendly crews ready to serve you, cool air conditioning system that will surely beat the heat, several tables with comfy chairs and even toys for the kids! When I was there, I spotted some kids playing UNO stacko. The store provided that toy to them. Cool, huh? I really love customer-centric stores.

This time, I tried the Chocolate Jungle Froz (Php 120.00). I don't get it why they named it that way but I enjoyed it anyway. The chocolate was frozen solid and the banana and chocolate is a good mix to the yogurt. Below is a moving image I made when the crew was preparing my healthy treat:


My friend got the Yohgurt Parfait (below) which costs around Php 175.00. I wasn't able to try it but it sure looks heavy! It has almond nuts, banana, granola clusters, fruits and yogurt. I might try this the next time I visit them. If you want to read about my first visit, check out this post:
Yogurt for a non-yogurt lover

If you want to add toppings, here are the available toppings:


Here's their menu:








More photos taken @ Yoh-Gurt Froz Shangrila Rustans:


 




Yoh-Gurt Froz Shangrila details:
Location: Store #7, Rustans supermarket besides Jollibee and Bonchon chicken (Shangrila mall basement)
Phone: 09178381837
Email: entrepnegosyo@gmail.com




Cheftonio
PS. Liked the post? Subscribe to my blog by typing in your email below. You'll get my posts in your inbox via email.
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner


0 comments: