Friday, July 13, 2012

Bologna Sandwich and Smurf Gummy Bears

Honestly, I lost track of the days already. I don't know the time (jetlag), the day of the week and the date anymore. Haven't blogged for the last 2 days because the tour was so hectic! I used the bus time to take a nap. On the way to Rome now and I'm wide awake in the bus. Road is bad here in Italy! Very bumpy just like Manila.

Earlier, we stopped by a cantinetta to grab some sandwiches for our on-the-go lunch. I've received my fair amount of warnings before with regards to the bread being hard on the outside. For the past week, I've had sandwiches from time to time and most of them were okay but the one I just got a while ago was sooo hard on the outside.

You know how we sometimes eat hamburger? Some of us likes to flatten them a bit for it to be easier to bite. Did that to my sandwich earlier and I can't believe that I had a hard time doing it wi my hands! What more with my teeth, right?

Anyway, the bologna was really good! Ate only half of it and I was already full! It was huge and for just 4.00 euro, I think this is worth it. i don't want to convert it into pesos because I know it will be over 200 pesos for a bread and a bologna.

Also got a bottle of iced tea and some Gummy bears. Surprised to see that the gummies were shaped like Smurfs! It was pretty good. Brand was Haribo.

We are already hours behind schedule because of delays and a lot of road works! In a few more hours, we will reach Assisi. Hoping for a clear but cool weather.


Below are other articles that we have on Europe:

2 comments:

Raul said...

Give me that sandwich. :p It looks delicious. That makes me hungry.

Jimmy said...

Muka ngang masarap yan ah! patikim naman haha